The Regional Platform of the Erasmus Student Network consists of four regions
- Central European Platform (CEP) - Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia
- Northern European Platform (NEP) - Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden
- Western European Platform (WEP) - Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
- South-Western European Platform (SWEP) - France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, and Spain
- South-Eastern European Platform (SEEP) - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia and Turkey
ESN-Rotterdam is therefore yearly represented by board members at the WEP. During this meeting, the focus lays on meeting and sharing practices and knowledge with the mentioned countries. Apart from the professional side such as workshops and voting on matters concerning the network there is of course also place to get to meet each other and create unforgettable experiences.
During this meeting board members on a city level, country level and a representative of the international board will be present, Also alumni and representatives of various ESN projects will share their knowledge. Besides from the ESN members also potential and current (esncard) partners are often welcomed to present the advantages they can contribute to students. In most regional platforms also a governmental or EU representative are welcomed.
Every year the WEP is hosted by a different city.
Get an insight