Sometimes when we’re bored or just procrastinating from what we’re actually supposed to be doing, we can just go on social media and browse for a while. However, I have a list of seven truly amazing YouTube channels that you could look into!
Educational and Fun
- The Try Guys – Obviously I’m going to start by mentioning one of my most favorite Youtubers ever. These guys are 4 friends who are in their 30s and make the most relatable videos. In their videos they just try different things – hence their name ‘The Try Guys’. Their videos are more about passing on knowledge but they still manage to make it fun to watch. I highly recommend you start watching them, promise you won’t regret it.
- The Skin Deep – This channel I would say ranks amongst the top on my list. The Skin Deep is a channel which focuses on human connection in this digital age. They make videos by just having two people come in to their studios and placing cards with questions in the middle so that they can have the most authentic conversations. I don’t know why but whenever I watch these videos, it makes me believe in humanity.
- Soul Pancake – If you haven’t heard of them, you have been missing out. The whole aim of this YouTube channel is to – in their own words – to create content that explores life’s big questions, celebrates humanity and champions creativity.
- Rosanna Pansino – I don’t usually bake, mostly because I am not good at it. But sometimes I like watching Rosanna’s videos online, especially her Nerdy Nummies series; which is one of the most known YouTube baking shows.
- Donal Skehan – To be honest I don’t like watching a lot of food videos on YouTube; however, I always like to watch Donal’s videos. He is an Irish food enthusiast that makes YouTube videos. If you like cooking or even just like food in general, make sure to visit his YouTube channel.
- Indy blue – Indy blue is one of my favorite travel vloggers of all-time. She was introduced to me by a friend where she said to me “we can’t be friends if you don’t start to watch her videos and don’t like it”. So I started to watch her videos and I must say she did not disappoint. She makes such amazing videos where she makes me think sometimes I should just drop everything and just travel. Check her out for some inspiration!
- Damon and Jo – These best friend YouTubers are also one of my favorite of all-time. They are multi-lingual vloggers that just travel the world; which makes their YouTube channel relatable for people around the world!
Feel free to check out all of these YouTube channels when you’re bored or have some free time. I guarantee that you’re bound to start loving at least one of them!
Written by: Bethiah Getenet Negussie