Please keep the following in mind when you would like to register and participate in an ESN event:
There are two ways to pay:
1) In the ESN office (PT-064) between 12:00 and 15:00 from Monday to Friday
2) Via the Eventix website. You can view our events here and buy tickets for them. Beware that in this calendar you can see only the events that you need to pay for because we organize events that are free to attend. You can check all the events we organize here or on the Facebook page.
General Tips & Tricks
1) If you have an ESNcard, check if the event offers a discount for ESNcard holders. You can only buy a ticket with the ESNcard discount in the office (PT-064).
2) If you experience any problems when buying a ticket you can send an email to [email protected]
3) Most of the events have a maximum number of participants, make sure to pay before the event sells out!
4) Click attend on the Facebook event for all relevant information and updates regarding the event. Also, it is possible to find the ticket link for the event on the Facebook page of the event.
5) By participating in an ESN-Rotterdam event you accept that you take full responsibility for your own well-being and that ESN Rotterdam cannot be held accountable for any physical or psychological harm that occurred to you during the event. Participants take full responsibility for their own belongings and actions. Therefore ESN-Rotterdam cannot be held accountable for theft, loss, or any damage during an event. Participation is at its own risk. Before attending an event, always read the General Terms & Conditions