The YouTube platform has amazing content creators from which you can learn from. The best thing about it, is that their creative ways of video production keeps you more interested than simply reading. Their videos are creative, funny, exciting and insightful. Below are 5 interesting YouTube channels for personal development.
- Matt D’Avella is a minimalist content creator exploring ways to improve your daily life. His documentary style videos touch the topics of reducing your bad habits, personal financing and social issues. What you’ll notice is that his unexpected dry humour is what will keep you laughing throughout.
- Psych2Go keeps you updated weekly with “easy to understand” psychology. It is not only interesting, but important to be self-aware of yours and other’s emotions, relationships and personalities. Their content explores these topics and more through animations.
- Joe Rogan hosts The Joe Rogan Experience podcast which guests experts, actors, musicians, authors and every other person under the sun. You can learn a lot from other people’s perspectives and Joe Rogan can very easily engage guests to share their decades of knowledge and lessons, whether it’s from an expert Physicist or a One-hit wonder.
- The School of Life creates uniquely animated films about human behaviour, personality and interaction. Their content is much like Psych2Go, except they explore these topics through narration and abstract animations.
- Gary Vaynerchuk is much more than a YouTuber. He’s a CEO, salesman, entrepreneur and public speaker, to name a few. He will positively change your perspective on life, teaching you how to focus on your happiness, how to gain relentless work ethic and why being more empathetic will benefit your relationships.
Written by Darnell Starling, from the Content Committee