Last semester 800 students joined on an Epic trip to Prague, and we also have something crazy planned for you this semester. The best way to go crazy one more time before your exams is of course by going on a Spring Break Trip to Berlin! During the weekend we will show you all cultural aspects from this great city, and in the evening we will go all out with beach bars, a pub crawl and many other things we have planned for you.
A ticket for this second national event of the year costs only €149. Last semester tickets were sold out within 2 days, so be quick to make sure you don’t miss out!
The ticket sale will go live on the 1st of March starting from 7 PM (local Dutch time). More information regarding payments will be posted in this event.
Departure with your ESN section on Thursday evening (in between 20:30 and 22:30 depending on the city) on the 4th of May. You will return from Berlin on Sunday the 7th, in order to be back in time for class on Monday morning.
The following things are included:
- Transportation there and back (by bus)
- A hostel including breakfast
- During day 1 a City Tour will take you past all the highlights of the city
- Crazy ESN party with VIP entrance
- Spring Break party in a beach bar in Berlin!
- Survival Guide with all the information you need
- A great team of guides that will ensure a great time in this beautiful city
- Optional: a Pub Crawl
We hope you are as excited for this event as we are!